Header Ads

NEWS

SMTOWN live world tour in Paris ~I'll be there~

Hi guys!!

J'espere que vous allez bien!
Je fais cet article car j'ai une grande nouvelle, j'ai eu la chance d'avoir une place qui va me faire avoir l'honneur d'aller au concert du Zénith avec GIRLS’ GENERATION, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINee, Dong Bang Shin Ki et f(x)!

I hope everything is ok for you!!
I'm coming back and take this update to tell you that I'm so happy. I'm gonna go to Paris for the SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR IN PARIS at the Zenith with GIRLS’ GENERATION, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINee, Dong Bang Shin Ki et f(x)!





I'm so happy!!

A bientôt pour de nouveaux articles!!
see you soon!!

18 commentaires:

  1. Need y aller !! SNSD au pouvoir !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. omg !!!!!!!!!!!! you really did get tickets?????
    it was sold out so fast!!! i cried so much because i didn´t get the tickets...
    and on ebay there are way too expensive ;___;
    i want to go there too ;_____;
    i´m so happy for you <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆

    ~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪ こんにちは。♡
    OMC (Oh my cute!) My name is Wynter Chan and I am here with ‘Adorablee’ Cute Inc. Your blog is ubersweet and we’d love it if you’d visit us, neh~!
    We are looking for genuine, adorable-loving readers. If you love Japanese anything, Lolita/Harajuku street fashion, dainty magical findings, Asian toys, or tons of other squee-worthy stuff, this is the site for you! We hope you enjoy every adorable inch of this blog - let the cuteness swallow your screen.

    ○ www.AdorableeCute.com ○

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!
    If you visit, we’ll give you a big kawaii-bear hug (つ• ㉦•)づ

    *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lucky you! I would love to have the chance to be able to see Girls Generation and Super Junior perform in person! Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the concert :D Thanks for following me by the way ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'écoute très peu la musique Coréen, par curiosité j'ai écouter le dernier SNSD - MR. TAXI Run Devil Run et s'est super (*-*)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. moukyaaaaa je viens de voir y auras f(x) (에프엑스)(T-T)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. waaah, nice that u got the ticket!
    drop here to say thanks for following my site too ^^ thanks yaaa~ *hug*

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So lucky!! I'm super jealous! <3 Super Junior and Girl's Generation!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. OMG i envy you HARD! i`m a die hard ELF, hope one day i can see SUJU live.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. OMG!
    I'm so jaleous hehe
    You're so lucky :D
    I hope you enjoy it ^_^
    Followin' u lovely!
    Nice to meet u!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Et bien...Moi je me doutais d'avance que je n'aurais pas de places !
    J'aurais bien aimé voir F(x) pourtant =D

    Bon concert =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. adsasdasd *AAA* you are a really lucky girl, I'm jealous haha ~~♥
    Your blog is so cool, I follow u ~

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. hey thx for following me :D
    btw your blog is sooo cute <3
    and i envy you! you can see sm town live!! i wanna too !! XD
    i wish you much fun there and please enjoy for me too ;D

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. your blog is sooo cute and sweet, its like candy for the eyes~~~lol i hope you have fun in the concert

    Btw im currently holding a giveaway, there will be 2 lucky winners, the prizes includes products from too faced, Urban decay, lush and alot of other goodies, maybe you can drop by my blog and check it out and enter. You might just be the lucky winner~~~^_^

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Ohh merci beaucoup pour le commentaire =D Ça me fait trop plaisir étant donné que j'en ai jamais XD.
    Et oui, la France est en retard par rapport aux USA, et rien que pour ça j'aimerais faire un "petit voyage" là bas xD.

    Et..Aux USA j'parie qu'ils vendent la fameuse queue de renard synthétique ? XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thank you everyone, I know I'm so lucky ^^
    I'll take some pix.

    Thank you for follow me!!

    Samantha--> Aux Usa j'ai pas vu la queue de renard >_<

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. mon dieu quelle chance tu as^^ malheureusement Paris est assez loin de la où j'habite et je ne pourais m'y rendre en cette période... depuis le temps que j'attendais un concert avec des groupes de kpop aussi géniaux^^
    en tout cas profite bien de ce futur événement, en espérant que prochainement il y en ai davantage en France^^

    drey jewelry.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hoo desolée de ne repondre que maintenant>_< Mais oui je pense, et j'espere aussi qu'il y en aura d'autre d'ici l'année prochaine!!

    RépondreSupprimer